Leeds is commented by British government as the best business environment city in this country. The main business in this city is service industry. Leeds used to be good at manufacturing until World War II. It is the second most important city in financial, just ranked after London. Nowadays, Leeds is working at retailing, customer service, account centre and media industries. ABG Leeds is also a history town for tourists to visit; it is a good place for holding business events, conferences and meetings. Many leading Leeds Conference Facilities are located in the town centre which is considered to be one of most famous and historical places in the country.
Hotel Accommodation for the Corporate Sector:
Leeds offers a broad selection of venues to accommodate various meeting, corporate event and conferences. Some of the leading Leeds Conference Facilities that are available only for congress and conference facilities are:
– Yorkshire Event Centre – Being located approximately half way between London and Edinburgh, and at an east-west midpoint, YEC is geographically suited for national events. This is facilitated by fast, easy access to major road and rail links, and our proximity to Leeds/Bradford International Airport.
– Novotel Leeds Centre – All our network hotels can organize meetings for up to 50 persons, while our convention center hotels can plan and host very large events. With the ‘Meeting@Novotel’ offer, Novotel promises the right solution to meet every need.
– Leeds United Football Club Ltd – We can accommodate a variety of events including meetings, training seminars, product launches, gala dinners, exhibitions, parties and weddings.
– Hilton Leeds City – Our Brigante Suite accommodates up to 350 People for an all day conference and 300 people for a Gala Banquet Event. Coupled with our recently refurbished award winning Hilton Meeting Rooms, we offer unrivalled and hassle free tailor-made services to match your exact requirements.
You can plan out your stay at the Leeds Conference Facilities depending on the location of your work and business activities. Getting Leeds is convenient by driving from other cities in UK. You can take Motorway A58, A61-A65. There are two train lines directly arriving Leeds from capital London in every half hour. Leeds has very good public transport in town as well. You can easily get the venues by driving, bus and taxi.
Attractions and Leisure Activities:
After deciding on one of the Leeds Conference Facilities for business purposes, there is always a time for leisure, relaxation and sight-seeing. As Leeds tourism attractions are also great in number, it is best to draw up a plan so that you can make the maximum for the time available. Given below are some of Leeds’s shopping places:
– Victoria Quarter – The Victoria Quarter is a famous market in Leeds.
– Briggate – Briggate is one of the principal shopping streets in central Leeds.
– Leeds Kirkgate Market – It is the largest covered market in Europe.
Leeds is one of the biggest cities in England. It is also a popular tourist destination and location. Leeds is a rich mix of tourist attractions, leisure activities, trading, business events including business meeting and conferences. As a city by itself, all of the Leeds Conference Facilities are of distinctive and original character.